What’s it like to work with us?
If you’re looking for a professional, efficient garage with a true focus on understanding your needs as a customer and communicating with you in a friendly, timely and helpful manner, then Andy’s Kars may be right for you…
We know its important for you to always be kept in the loop and know what’s happening with your vehicle, so we’ve created a simple 5 step process to make sure we achieve that every time. Here it is…
Step 1: Bookings
When you initially contact us either Emma, Jan or Chris will get your vehicle booked in for us to look at or service. From the moment you give us a call, you’ll be treated as an individual and we’ll make sure you understand exactly what’s happening. So you never need to worry about feeling confused or misunderstood.
Step 2: Preparation
The day before your vehicle comes in we’ll create both a manual and computerised job card. This means we know what your coming in for and any parts that are known to be needed will be ordered, ready and waiting for your vehicle when it arrives.
Step 3: Check-In
When you come in with your vehicle, we’ll walk you through our check-in process where you’ll be asked to:
– Fill in your contact details on the job card.
– Confirm the work your vehicle has come in for.
– Sign to confirm that you agree to our terms and conditions, including paying on collection of the vehicle.
– Finally, you will be asked to hand over your keys. Don’t worry, a tag is placed on your keys with your registration so we know what vehicle they relate too.
Step 4: Inspection
This is where we inspect your vehicle and carry out most of the work for you. Here’s what happens:
– Your vehicle will go into the workshop and a safety check will be carried out including lights, levels and bodywork condition. Any defects found will be noted on the manual job card.
– The vehicle will then go onto the ramp for the requested work.
– Should any additional items be found that require attention as soon as possible, they will be written on the manual job card and passed to reception. Emma or Jan will then ring you with an estimate cost of the work requested and the additional work needed.
Step 5: Completion
Should you wish to go ahead with any additional work, Emma or Jan will get the parts arrange and notify the workshop so they can carry on. If you wish to hold off the additional work Emma or Jan will notify the workshop to complete the original work only, then they will print off an estimate for the addition work. This means that you have the figures for when you are ready to have the additional work done.
Once the work is all completed your vehicle will be thoroughly road tested and Quality Control checked by one of our Senior Technicians.
The computerised job card is then updated and turned into an invoice. Your invoice will include information on any potential problems you will need to keep an eye on or are likely to need attention within a set time. They will be listed under the following headings?so you can budget for the future potential needs of your vehicle:
– Work that is required for MOT
– Work that is required as soon as possible
– Work that requires attention within a month or so
– Work that is required by the next service or MOT
– General advice
Step 6: Collection
You will then receive either a text, email or telephone call to notify you that the vehicle is all ready for collection.
We can then arrange a convenient time for you to collect it.
When you come in you will be handed your keys and invoice, where you will then pay for the work carried out. You can also feel free to ask us for an overview of the work that’s been done or bring any questions to our attention
Finally, you drive away happy with your newly fixed car, safe in the knowledge you’ve found a garage you can always rely on
To Arrange A Convenient Time For Us To Look At Your Vehicle Simply Give Us A Call Now On 01954 782666 Or Email Us At email@example.com